The Website Administrator ensures the protection of the Users’ personal data provided by them in connection with the use of the Nkitchens Website, including the following data: the User’s name and surname, the User’s phone number and data contained in the User’s e-mail address. The Website Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the Users’ personal data, including measures that prevent third parties from accessing these data, modifying them by third parties or processing them in violation of the law, as well as instruments preventing data loss, damage or destruction. The Website Administrator does not collect sensitive data.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies, subject to point 8.
- Cookies are information technology data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s terminal equipment. Cookies usually contain the name of the website domain, from which they come from, the storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique identifier. The Nkitchens website may place a cookie file in the browser if the browser allows it. Importantly, the browser allows the website to only access cookies placed by that website. The Nkitchens website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- The websites of the Nkitchens Website may contain references to other websites that apply their own cookie policies. We recommend that you read each of these policies, because the Website Administrator cannot be responsible for the rules of using cookies on these websites.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Nkitchens Website:
- persistent cookies – cookies that are stored on the Website User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the cookie parameters (parameters in this scope can be verified through the web browser tools – in this scope the Website Administrator refers to the links to the descriptions of the most popular web browsers listed in point 9 below) or until they are removed by the Website User,
- session cookies – are temporary files stored on the Website User’s terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser),
- By making a division other than presented in point 4, the Website Administrator indicates that the Website uses the following cookies separated due to interference with the User’s privacy:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the proper functioning of the website or functionalities used by the User,
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User, the appearance of the Nkitchens Website, etc.
- “advertising cookies” – enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their preferences and interests, websites visits, also through remarketing activities with the use of the so-called, third party cookies placed via our current website by advertising providers. They can be used to create User profiles, present more relevant or corresponding to the profile advertisements on other websites, prevent the same advertisement from reappearing, as well as measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These files can store information about the fact that a website has been visited from a specific device, and also transmit such data to advertising partners. Failure to consent to these cookies does not enable the use of the website. If you do not accept these cookies, you may still receive advertising, but less tailored to your preferences or interests.
- Detailed information on the cookies used:
|cookies provider||cookies name||Ważność||Typ|
|Google Ads||1P_JAR||It expires after thirty days||third party cookies|
|Google Ads||ANID||It expires after ten months and twenty-one days||third party cookies|
|Google Ads||CONSENT||It expires after seventeen years, one month and seventeen days||third party cookies|
|Google Ads||NID||It expires after six months||third party cookies|
|Google Ads||DV||It expires after ten minutes||third party cookies|
|Google Ads||OTZ||It expires after thirty days||third party cookies|
|Google Ads||Various types of files used by the provider||It expires after two years at the latest||third party cookies|
|Google Analytics||_ga||It expires after two years||third party cookies|
- For more information, please refer to the “Help” section of the website browser. For example, in the case of the following browsers, useful information related to cookies changing settings can be found on the following websites:
- in the Mozilla Firefox browser: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek,
- in the Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl,
- in the Opera browser: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies,
- pertaining to mobile devices – information on cookie settings will be available on the websites of individual producers (e.g. iOS, Android),
- pertaining to Google Analytics – you can use the option to block cookies as part of the opt-out function, which can be downloaded from the website: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=pl.
- In the event of a change in the current policy, appropriate modifications will be made to the foregoing provisions.